MarcumAsia provides international tax services to support Chinese companies and individuals who are developing business operations or making investments in the U.S.
Our international tax services group has the extensive expertise and technical knowledge to help our clients develop the right structures to minimize their overall tax burden, while remaining compliant with tax regulations in both U.S. and China. We regularly update our clients on changes in the tax codes and opportunities to take advantage of tax incentives.
We help our clients to optimize tax efficiency across a wide range of transactions including cross-border M&A transactions, purchase of U.S. assets, real estate transactions, and EB-5 investment programs.
Our range of tax planning and consulting services includes:
- Optimizing structure of investments and business operations in the United States
- Structuring cross-border acquisitions, sales, and other exchanges to be tax efficient
- Tax issues for Chinese citizens immigrating to the U.S.
- Gift, trust, and real estate considerations for non-citizens with U.S. assets
- Transfer pricing advice
- Outsourced tax services
- U.S. beneficiaries of foreign trusts
- Controlled foreign corporation issues
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations
- Passive Foreign Investment Company issues
MarcumAsia offers our clients support by Chinese-speaking professionals who are backed by the deep international tax planning expertise of Marcum LLP.