Tax Accounting for Asian Issuers
International Tax Strategy for Asian Issuers and Business Owners
MarcumAsia provides international tax services to support Asian companies and individuals listing their companies, developing business operations, or making investments in the U.S.
Our international tax services group has the extensive expertise and technical knowledge to help our clients develop suitable structures to minimize their overall tax burden while remaining compliant with tax regulations in both U.S. and Asia. We regularly update our clients on changes in the tax codes and opportunities to take advantage of tax incentives.
We help our clients to optimize tax efficiency across a wide range of transactions, including structuring offshore listings, cross-border M&A transactions, purchase of U.S. assets, real estate transactions, and EB-5 investment programs.
Our range of tax planning and consulting services includes:
- Optimizing the structure of investments and business operations in the United States
- Structuring cross-border listings, acquisitions, sales, and other exchanges to be tax efficient
- Tax issues for Asian citizens immigrating to the U.S.
- Gift, trust, and real estate considerations for non-citizens with U.S. assets
- Transfer pricing advice
- Outsourced tax services
- U.S. beneficiaries of foreign trusts
- Controlled foreign corporation issues
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations
- Passive Foreign Investment Company issues