Registration Now Open for the China Best Ideas Conference September 10th at Beijing Four Seasons
New York City, NY, July 9, 2013 – Marcum Bernstein Pinchuk LLP, a top ranking accounting firm with a substantial China practice, today announced that the 2013 China Best Ideas Investment Conference on September 10, 2013, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beijing, China is now open for registration.
The event is free to attend for institutional investors, family offices, equity analysts, VC funds, private equity funds, and the management and directors of public and pre-IPO companies.
To register for the event please go to: http://www.chinabestideasconference.com/registration.htm
For all other parties, there will be a charge of $495 to attend. There are still additional sponsorship opportunities for investment banks and professional services firms. For more information contact Crocker Coulson at +1(646)213-1915 or [email protected]
The event is co-hosted by CCG Investor Relations (“CCG”), a leading US-headquartered global investor relations and strategic communications consultancy.
The 2013 China Best Ideas Investment Conference will provide investors with the opportunity to meet with the senior management of Chinese companies that have been carefully selected for having strong business models, meeting international standards of corporate governance, and being transparent with investors.
The conference will include:
- Presentations and one-on-one meetings by 20 very carefully selected small- to large-cap companies in sectors including consumer, healthcare, technology and specialty industrial listed in the U.S. and Hong Kong stock markets
- Presentations and one-on-one meetings with approximately 15 pre-IPO companies preparing to list overseas
- One-on-one opportunities with a broader group of non-presenting companies
- Release of the results of a survey of global institutional investors by the China Corporate Governance Project chaired by Professor Paul Gillis of Peking University
- A half-day Capital Markets & Accounting Bootcamp for the management of both public and private Chinese companies on September 9th that will provide them with a broad array of strategic options in the capital markets including IPOs, going privates, strategic investors, overseas M&A, and sales to domestic or overseas financial or strategic buyers
The program will include expert panels with some of the leading experts on the Chinese economy, accounting, forensic and investigatory research, and corporate governance, including:
China Macro: Rebalancing, Hard Landing or Meltdown?
Moderator: Crocker Coulson
- Michael Pettis, author, The Great Rebalancing: Trade, Conflict, and the Perilous Road Ahead for the World Economy
- Fraser Howie, author, Red Capitalism: The Fragile Foundation of China’s Extraordinary Rise
- Patrick Chovanec, chief strategist, Silvercrest Asset Management
China Due Diligence Best Practices Workshop
Moderator: Crocker Coulson
- Dan David, GeoInvesting
- Jon Carnes, aka alfredlittle.com
- Rong Liu, Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
The China Corporate Governance Project: Findings and Preliminary Recommendations
- Drew Bernstein, Managing Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
- Tony Luh, General Partner and Greater China President of Westly Group
Private vs. Public: Changing Financing Landscape for Chinese Corporates
Moderator: Crocker Coulson
- Edward Li, Executive Director and an A-share sponsor, Goldman Sachs
- Jim Perry, Managing Director in Asia Pacific, Citigroup’s Global Investment Bank
Who Will Win? The Next Generation of China MNCs
“This is a great lineup of speakers and companies for the launch of the inaugural China Best Ideas Investment Conference on September 10th. This is a terrific introduction to investors who want to understand the world’s second largest economy and its dynamics,” said Drew Bernstein, managing partner at Marcum Bernstein Pinchuk LLP. “We brought together some of the best minds to explain China’s economy and business sector and the opportunities associated with investing there.”
“With regulatory changes afoot in China and uncertain credit markets, it pays to understand what can happen next,” Bernstein said. “We could see dramatic changes in the next two years and those changes can mean big opportunities.”
About the 2013 China Best Ideas Investment Conference:
Co-hosted by Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk and CCG, the 2013 China Best Ideas Investment Conference will provide investors with the opportunity to meet with the senior management of Chinese companies that have weathered the storm of economics uncertainty and shown a strong commitment to shareholder value. With a selection of 35 small- to large-cap companies in sectors including consumer, healthcare, technology and specialty industry, this one-day event can serve as a great introduction to the opportunities to participate in China’s growth. Of the companies participating, approximately 15 are pre-IPO. The conference is expected to draw over 300 investors including fund managers, private equity, analysts, family offices, investment advisors and high net worth individuals.
About Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk (MarcumBP), a PCAOB registered firm, provides a full range of audit and assurance, tax and transaction advisory services for clients in a variety of industries throughout the world. With offices in New York, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hangzhou, MarcumBP provides the expertise, cultural understanding and support needed to efficiently serve and advise our clients. MarcumBP currently provides services to over 30 clients in the China market.
Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk
Drew Bernstein, Managing Partner
Tel: +1 (646) 442-4811
E-Mail: [email protected]
CCG Investor Relations
Crocker Coulson, President
Tel: +1 (646) 213-1915
E-mail: [email protected]