Marcum LLP and Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP to Sponsor the 2011 Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference
New York City – Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, and Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP (MarcumBP), an international group of professionals providing audit and assurance, tax and transaction advisory services, today announced their participation as sponsors of the 2011 Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference to be held September 11th to 13th in New York City at The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
David Bukzin, Partner-in-Charge of Marcum LLP’s SEC Practice Group, will participate as an expert speaker on the following industry panel on site at the conference:
- “Alternatives to IPOs” to be held on Tuesday, September 13th at 4:00 p.m.
Rodman & Renshaw anticipates an audience of over 4,000 attendees at the conference, which will include presentations by public & private companies from around the world in tracks devoted to Healthcare, China, Metals & Mining, Energy, Technology, Cleantech, Financial Services, Israel and Growth/Special Situations.
Featured guests scheduled to speak at the conference include:
- Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States, who will open the Conference as the Keynote Speaker on Monday, September 12, 2011
- Henry Kissinger, 56th United States Secretary of State, who will address the audience as a special Guest Speaker on Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- Christopher J. Dodd, former United States Senator and Chairman of the Senate Committee on Banking in a panel discussion on Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- Harvey L. Pitt, 26th Chairman of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in a panel discussion on Tuesday, September 13, 2011
As a sponsor of the conference, Marcum and MarcumBP will host an on-site exhibit booth at the event. To register or for more information regarding this conference please visit: www.rodm.com/2011conference.