Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk’s Drew Bernstein to Participate as Panelist in 5th Annual China Business Conference at Columbia University in New York City
New York City, NY – Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP (MarcumBP), an international firm of professionals providing audit and assurance, tax and transaction advisory services, today announced that MarcumBP Co-Managing Partner Drew Bernstein will participate in a thought leadership panel at the 5th Annual China Business Conference – “The China Model for the Next Decade” – at Columbia University in New York City on March 31, 2012.
Hosted by the 2012 China Business Conference Committee and the Greater China Society (GCS) at Columbia Business School, the conference will provide an opportunity to discuss and debate the opportunities and challenges facing China’s rapidly developing economy.
Following are panel details:
Panel Title: Drew Bernstein, Co-Managing Partner of MarcumBP, will participate in panel discussion with other industry experts, entitled, “Investment Banking & Financial Institutions: Capital Without Borders” (Panel 1a)
Date & Time: Saturday, March 31st at 10:30 a.m.
Venue: Panel 1a – Rotunda, Low Memorial Library (Columbia University)
The “Investment Banking & Financial Institutions: Capital Without Borders” panel discussion will explore the following discussion points among other key topics:
- The role of IPO, M&A and LBO activities in supporting the growth of Chinese companies
- The role of institutional investors from home and abroad in corporate governance of listed companies in China
- Impact of the delisting wave of Chinese US-listed companies in 2011 on future IPO
- The regulatory implications of current issues faced by Chinese enterprises (such as VIE structure, privatization as one of the exit routes, etc.)
- Upcoming opportunities and challenges in cross-border M&A and Capital Raising activities for domestic and foreign market participants
For full event details and registration information, please click here.