NEW YORK CITY and SHANGHAI, February 22, 2011 — CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications agency, today announced the featured speakers and panelists for the second annual China IPO Boot Camp, a one-day conference to be held at the Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai on Wednesday, March 9, 2011.
|Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk’s Drew Bernstein and David Bukzin were interviewed on March 9th by Feng Ding of the Chinese media outlet JRJ.com at the 2011 China IPO Boot Camp, hosted by CCG Investor Relations in Shanghai. The discussion included an introduction to Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk’s business in China and covered topics regarding Chinese companies going public in the U.S. and the outlook for that marketplace.
Drew Bernstein presents at CCG’s 2011 China IPO Boot Camp in a panel, entitled, “The Role of the Auditor in a Successful IPO.”
The China IPO Boot Camp is a one-day event which will provide private companies with a complete road map on the going-public process, including listing alternatives, global valuations and market conditions, legal restructuring, corporate governance, private equity sponsorship, alternative going public strategies, and the keys to aftermarket performance.
“We are very pleased with the lineup of leading investors and advisors who will be sharing their expertise with private companies seeking to list either overseas or domestically. China generated by far the largest source of new public companies in the world during 2010, and the pipeline of new listings for 2011 suggests this year could potentially exceed that number. This event provides a comprehensive roadmap to senior management as to how to navigate the IPO process and transition to a successful public company,” said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations.
This event is highly recommended to CEOs, CFOs, board members, venture capital firms, and private equity firms.
Featured speakers include:
- Richard Anslow, Managing Partner, Anslow & Jaclin
- Drew Bernstein, Co-Managing Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
- Kejian Chao, Director of Offering and Listing Department, Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Dar Chen, Managing Director, Baring Private Equity Asia
- Amit Dayal, Managing Director, Rodman & Renshaw
- Xinghua Fu, Managing Director, Zero2IPO
- Nelson Griggs, Senior Vice President, Head of Asia Pacific, NASDAQ OMX
- William Haddad, Partner, DLA Piper
- Kate Kui, Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Christine Lie, Vice President, HKEx
- Gary Liu, Vice President, Investment Banking, Roth Capital
- Troy Mao, Director, China Packaging Group
- Carl Mudd, Director, ShengdaTech, Inc. and China Clean Energy
- William Ng, Director, Deutsche Bank
- Mitchell Nussbaum, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Kerry Propper, CEO, Chardan Capital Markets, LLC
- Shen Guo Quan, Senior Partner, Allbright Law Offices
- Jake Lynch, Head of Asian Emerging Leaders, Macquarie Securities
- Selig Sacks, Partner, Pryor Cashman LLP
- Richard Serrano, Managing Director, Brean Murray, Carret & Co.
- Tom Shoesmith, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- John Wilde, Managing Director, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Helen Wong, Partner, GGV
- Steve Zhu, Senior Partner, Allbright Law Offices
- An Overview of the Global IPO Market: Valuations, Liquidity, and Follow-on Financing Opportunities for Chinese Companies
- Going Public in the U.S.: Building the Right Team for Success
- Investor Relations’ Contribution to a Successful IPO and Aftermarket Performance
- Changing Listing and Governance Standards for U.S. IPOs
- Legal Structuring Issues for Overseas Listings
- The Role of the Auditor in a Successful IPO
- Private Equity Perspective: Late Stage Financing and Exit Strategies
- Alternative Going Public Strategies: Reverse Mergers, SPACs, and Form-10 IPOs
- Building a Great Board of Directors and World-Class Governance Standards
- Working with Your Sell-Side Analyst
- The Role of the ADR Bank
- Return to China: Domestic Listing Options
- All content will be delivered in English and Chinese with simultaneous translation available throughout the day.
Event sponsors include: NASDAQ OMX, PR Newswire, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP, Brean Murray, Carret & Co., ROTH Capital Partners, Loeb & Loeb LLP, Rodman & Renshaw, Anslow & Jaclin, LLP, Deutsche Bank, Chardan Capital Markets, Crowe Horwath, Crowe Horwath (HK), DLA Piper, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP , Pryor Cashman LLP and Vintage Filings. For more event details, please visit http://www.ccgirasia.com/events.
About Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
CONTACT: Drew Bernstein, Co-Managing Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP, +1-646-442-4845, China Contact: 86-10-8518-7992, [email protected], or
Ami Patel, Sr. Media Specialist, CCG Investor Relations, +1-646-833-3458, [email protected].
Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk (MarcumBP), a PCAOB-registered firm, provides a full range of audit and assurance, tax and transaction advisory services for clients in a variety of industries throughout the world. With offices in New York, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hangzhou, MarcumBP provides the expertise, cultural understanding and support needed to efficiently serve and advise our clients. MarcumBP currently provides services to over 30 clients in the China market.
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications, counseling, and IT and data solutions through our global network to over 100 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency’s corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company’s web sites at http://www.ccgir.com and http://www.ccgirasia.com.